What is Vitreo-Retina?
This department takes care of the posterior segment (back part) of the eye, comprising of a gel-like vitreous and the light-sensitive retina.
What are the diagnostic facilities available in Susrut?
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- DFA (Digital Fundus Angiography)
- ICG (Indocyanine Green) angiography
- OCT angiography
- USG (Ultrasound) B Scan
- Electrophysiology – electroretinography (ERG), electro-oculography (EOG) and visual evoked potential (VEP)
What are the surgical facilities available in Susrut?
- Frequency doubled Nd YAG
- Photodynamic therapy
- Anti-VEGF – bevacizumab, ranibizumab, aflibercept
- Steroids – dexamethasone
- Vitreo-retinal surgery
- Scleral buckling
- C3F8 pneumoretiopexy
- Silicon Oil tamponade
- Macular surgery
- Subretinal surgery