Required GNM/B.Sc Nurse
Applications invited for recruitment of GNM / B.Sc Nurse for Salt Lake & Berhampore. Interested candidates to mail their CVs at email@example.com
Applications invited for recruitment of Pharmacist. Interested candidates to mail their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Software Developer (.Net)
Number of vacancies = 5
Job Description of .Net Developer
We are looking for a .Net Developer responsible for the server & client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete functionality in the form of desktop or web application, with a focus on good performance. Your main duties will include creating modules, components and coupling them together into a functional application. You will work in a team with the other developers, and communicate with them using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete application.
- Ensuring high performance on desktop or web app.
- Coordinating the workflow between the designer, other coder and yourself.
- Cooperating with other developer in the process of building the reusable and stabled software.
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency for working with SQL Server 2012 / 2014 along with good quality query development skill is highly necessary.
- Professional and good quality logic development skills.
- Deep knowledge of coding practices and protocols for a good quality software development.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for web pages for website by providing proper tag.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC5, CSS and JS methods for providing quality output from developments.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
For detailed information, contact:
Phone number: +91 9051219775 (10AM – 6PM)
Email – susrut36[at]gmail.com
Susrut offers not mere jobs but exciting and satisfying careers. A premier Institution in eye care, Susrut offers a friendly work environment, rich culture and an opportunity to work in state of the art technologies. Candidates willing to be part of our Mission for Vision and have a caring attitude in whatever they do, are welcome to forward their CVs to email@example.com or apply below.
Please fill up the form below, if your qualification & experience match our needs, you will be shortlisted for an interview.